Freelance Jobs

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Change = 180

"Change". There are many definition for this word. A word that makes the world crave for it. A word that leads to something. A word that makes a black man to be the first president of the most powerful country today. "Change". On more personal note, everybody need this word, especially if encountering in some destructive consequence. Yes everybody needs change.

I was inspired to write an article about this because somebody from deviantArt.com influenced me too. At first I was doubtful enough to challenge myself in creating/making my own personal views on something, especially on certain topics.

Yes, then I saw light. As I read here article/discussion( or whatever you wanted t
o call it) I was forced to write on my own. Her site can be seen here http://dreamsofchange.wordpress.com. I smiled when I read about her discussion on change into 180. A number, I was thinking of 360, and then I realized that in the latter you are just making a turn around, nothing's new. I had to admit, I am not that good in math, yet I know some things about this. 180 means turning back, change, a complete one.

Now, after
that realization, I had to change my Point of view, I have to write, I have to. Writing is my passion, and I know I am not that good in sentence construction. Maybe because of lack of educational learning, yet, as I see it, I know how to speak English and writing is one part of speaking. I do have wrong grammars, may plenty in this article, and who cares. The most important thing is you have written something that someone could understand your views. You have the right to express, and that is how should it goes. See, again, wrong grammar. Who cares? Change...a nice word. Change, 180, turn around. Change.


David Mikael Taclino
Inyu Web Development and Design
Creative Writer

2 comments:

I'm glad I inspired you to write, it's a great thing as an artist (visual and writer) to inspire others :)
I love this line " The most important thing is you have written something that someone could understand your views " It's def true. The ideas and the diction you use as a writer are often more important than the syntax that forms the thought.
:) keep writing! - Kendra

Thank you for those uplifting words...I will continue to write...and hope we will be sharing thoughts and ideas as this small piece of called friendship develops. Thank you

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More