Freelance Jobs

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Cheryl Cole: 'Not wearing wedding ring is not silly game'

The pop star, has insisted that removing her wedding ring is not a symbolic gesture aimed at her estranged husband Ashley Cole.
The 26-year-old sought to silence speculation about her private life after she was seen apparently flaunting her ringless finger during a trip to Paris, saying: “This is not some silly game.”
The X Factor judge denied rumours that the move was a message to her 29-year-old husband following their split last month amid claims that he cheated on her with a string of women.
Mrs Cole, who was in the French capital promoting her new single Parachute, said that she was not drawing attention to her lack of wedding ring but simply pushing her hair out of her face.
Speaking for the first time about her husband since their break-up, she posted a message on her publicist’s Twitter site, saying: “I wanted to clear up stories about whether I’m wearing my wedding ring.
She went on: "It is not some silly game I am playing. That is not me and not my style.
"There have been many occasions where I have not worn my wedding ring, many of those when I was pictured with Ashley.
“I find it crazy that people would think I use this as some sort of msg. Believe it or not, Ashley is fully aware of any situation going on in our private lives.
"He does not need to see a picture of me moving the hair out of my face to explain anything. Please drop it."
Mrs Cole was seen again in Paris on Thursday wearing a gold love knot on her wedding ring finger, but it is not thought to be either of the two bought by Mr Cole, the England and Chelsea footballer.

David Mikael Taclino
Inyu Web Development and Design
Creative Writer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More