Freelance Jobs

Thursday, June 4, 2009

With or Without You

For the past two days...there is only one song that really caught my ears...and everytime I was logged in to the internet, I would go to youtube to listen the song which was coming back and forth to my mind. The title? With or without you by U2. Many artist as well as wannabe artist got thier cover for this song. Its undeniably one of the most beautiful written-performed-good melody-great song composed/made by u2. So you could understand what I was talking about, here are some u2 "With or Without You"covers;
















I just fell in love with this song...
David Mikael Taclino
Inyu Web Development and Design
Creative Writer

2 comments:

thank you for reading . -smiles-
i love this song too. it pinches. hehe.

I agree...have you seen the first cover? One of the best cover i've seen.

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More